Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Visit These Pages
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- Perk You Up Picture
- Starbucks Worker
- March Madness is over for me
- Black Lingerie Matters the Mostest!
- Myla Dalbesio Wears Nothing But Sand
- FUNNY KIDS BEST NEWS BLOOPERS
- The BMW Isetta Is the Strangest BMW of All Time
- Deep Fried Strip Steak
- Murphy’s law
- Windows 10 Has Been Logging Everything You Type
- Bolo Shotgun Rounds – Too EVIL to be LEGAL?
- Three General Principles of Combat
- The World’s Bird Poop Obsession
- Upward Bound: Skyhooks
- 9 Dirty Secrets of the Catholic Church
- Legos have another use
- I would Forget
- Opioids vs. Marijuana: Which Is More Dangerous?
- The Wild Burros of Oatman, Arizona
- Marvel’s Pizzazz Magazine (Feb. 1978)
- Hamburgers Are Bigger Than Ever
- Black Bull, Sioux
- Late Morning Thursday Cleavage
- Lunch with the Pope
- Alligators and Crocodiles
- Parrots Getting High
- Gauging global water worries
- The real Casanova
- Exposed: Soviet cover-up of nuclear fallout worse than Chernobyl
- These Amazing Benefits Are Yours When You Drink Water on an Empty Stomach
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Said earlier that CNN firing the blackie bitch was a start for them to try and get on the good side of Trump. Well, here is an article that spells out CNN better: SOURCE
After almost eight years in power, it’s a good time to ask what has the Obama administration wrought? Spending – When President Obama entered office, our national debt was $10.6 trillion dollars. Today it’s $19.5 trillion and counting. Expanding Regulations … Continue reading
This election is no longer Republican vs Democrat. This is Corruption vs America. Donald Trump will clean out the Government Corruption and give the power back to the American people. The government, media, and both political parties are panicking because … Continue reading
Monopolies and cartels are creations of government, not markets. For example, the reason the media is dominated by a few large companies is that no one can operate a television or radio station unless they obtain federal approval and pay … Continue reading
This is freaking awesome!