Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Oh, and one last thing to keep in mind: FUCK ALL LIBERALS!!!
Want to Contribute to My Blog?
I run this blog not only for your enjoyment and mine but also to supplement my very meager retirement check. If you like what you see here and would like to contribute, you can do so via Paypal.
All contributions are most appreciated, trust me.
Buy Your Stuff HERE!
- Black Nationalist Statues Must Fall
- What Farts Are….
- When you hear the shower shut off…
- Now that the eclipse is over,
- We should go to the park
- The biggest crime happening in America
- Boobytrap you all…
- I speak my fucking mind
- Aldous Huxley, Complete Essays 2 quote
- Just because you have a beard,
- NO CHANCE I’M GIVING UP MY STUFF IN THE NAME OF EQUALITY
- Cutie in black and red for you all to enjoy
- Why indoctrination does work on assholes
- Because, TEXAS.
- Keep your guns loaded
- Islamic assholes are really assholes
- The dumb liberals of New York
- Just read this and laugh
- Cutie enjoying a cup after her shower
- Bacon Post for Tuesday Morning
- Democrat response…
- The delicious Irony of democrats
- What Actually Happens in a Nuclear Winter?
- Why Do We Eat Eggs for Breakfast?
- Think Old and You’ll be Old
- Bring Back Whale Oil Jobs!
- I am not an early bird or a night owl
- JUST LETTING Y’ALL KNOW WHERE THIS BLOG STANDS.
- Kill two birds with one stone
- We Don’t Judge
- The economy does NOT need economists
- Here I am with our great granddaughter Naomi…
- This is just good to look at….really is….
- I believe in Tolerance….
- The Invasion of Canada
- Guys get erections every morning
- Monday Afternoon Awesomeness Here to Enjoy….
- The Family Cactus
- This you laugh at….
- A Warning to Trump and the Nation
- Time for the USA to stay home!!!
- This Week in Stupid (20/08/2017)
- How long until the liberals tear it down?
- I don’t need a gun….
- Blue Lingerie Matters also!!
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Make a minor resolution to come to my blog at least once per day in 2017!
“The truth is Polly Dunning is the epitome of the third form of fake news – “The Failed Millennial Leftist Diary.” Merely one of millions of failed leftist millennials who cannot accept that, even with their precious liberal arts degrees, … Continue reading
Way back when, the Romans had a god named Janus. He was the god of doors and gates and had two faces — one looking forward and one looking back. Julius Caesar thought it would be appropriate for January, Janus’ namesake month, to … Continue reading
Malcolm Roberts, Senator for Queensland, wisely calls for putting his nation’s interests before those of the corrupt and authoritarian self-styled “international community” of the United Nations: The speech was given last September. With luck this sentiment will catch on, as … Continue reading
Men prefer shapely, perkier boobs to those that are the largest The research may help us to understand how breasts encourage breeding The scientists quizzed men from four countries on their breast preferences Test subjects were shown two sets of … Continue reading
The Tek Robotic Mobilization Device is a versatile mobility device that offers paraplegics the ability to stand upright. It’s also easier to mount, smaller than traditional wheelchairs and offers users the ability to carry out tasks without assistance. SOURCE
The 5-gallon plastic bucket is one of the finest inventions of our civilization. Readily available, cheap, and almost indestructible. Not only can they be used to carry stuff – wet or dry – from place to place. But they can … Continue reading
The Simpsons recently cemented its title as America’s longest-running primetime scripted series with the announcement of seasons 29 and 30. For a time, Baywatch was the world’s most syndicated program, sold to 148 countries and a weekly global audience of … Continue reading
Alien life could be so advanced it becomes indistinguishable from physics. Perhaps Arthur C. Clarke was being uncharacteristically unambitious. He once pointed out that any sufficiently advanced technology is going to be indistinguishable from magic. If you dropped in on … Continue reading