Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet! Oh, and one last thing to keep in mind: FUCK ALL LIBERALS!!!
RC Quadcopter with Camera
Do click on the image to get full information on this drone and to purchase yours today.
USA SILVER DOLLARS
USA SILVER DOLLARS, all years, all conditions, including collections, graded silver dollars.
Do click on the silver dollar for more information and to purchase silver dollars.
Want to Contribute to My Blog?
I run this blog not only for your enjoyment and mine but also to supplement my very meager retirement check. If you like what you see here and would like to contribute, you can do so either by paypal or credit/debit card. Credit/debit cards can be used at paypal .
My paypal link is:
All contributions are most appreciated, trust me.
- Late Saturday Afternoon Ass July 22, 2017
- When you’re squeezing as hard as you can July 22, 2017
- Putting ketchup on your steak July 22, 2017
- When she says eat this pussy July 22, 2017
- Real Conservatives July 22, 2017
- Is this how lesbians work? July 22, 2017
- Bear with me, dog. July 22, 2017
- I invented a new drink July 22, 2017
- The earth rotates July 22, 2017
- Dennis is a Menace July 22, 2017
- BLM – Black Lingerie Matters Much More Today July 22, 2017
- Is it wrong that I wonder…. July 22, 2017
- “You can’t fight the City Hall!” Perhaps, but… July 22, 2017
- Legs in the Air July 22, 2017
- Sir Winston Churchill Said This…. July 22, 2017
- Woman in White Hat July 22, 2017
- Diet Water July 22, 2017
- One thing was for certain July 22, 2017
- You really wanted a hamster July 22, 2017
- Stepping on a Lego July 22, 2017
- Something’s Got to Give July 22, 2017
- Belladonna July 22, 2017
- Superman and Wonder Woman July 22, 2017
- And so ends another week July 22, 2017
- Lost Doug July 22, 2017
- Vampires hate being sprayed with…. July 22, 2017
- Vegan Birthday July 22, 2017
- Spelling Counts July 22, 2017
- Save a lollipop… July 21, 2017
- Married men cannot fall asleep after sex July 21, 2017
- You have a choice July 21, 2017
- A Zombie Apocalypse July 21, 2017
- I never hide who I am July 21, 2017
- Coming home under the Flag July 21, 2017
- Microwaving an Airbag in Slow Motion July 21, 2017
- Having a cup of coffee July 21, 2017
- The Face of Failure July 21, 2017
- The Nerd Side July 21, 2017
- Fanny Friday Post Two July 21, 2017
- This Week Within Our Colleges: Part 11 July 21, 2017
- This. Is. Fucking. Funny. You. All…. July 21, 2017
- Home Depot Releases New Bluetooth Cordless Hose July 21, 2017
- Beer and Boobs July 21, 2017
- Do not bend down… July 21, 2017
- Not Too Smart… July 21, 2017
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Make a minor resolution to come to my blog at least once per day in 2017!
“The truth is Polly Dunning is the epitome of the third form of fake news – “The Failed Millennial Leftist Diary.” Merely one of millions of failed leftist millennials who cannot accept that, even with their precious liberal arts degrees, … Continue reading
Way back when, the Romans had a god named Janus. He was the god of doors and gates and had two faces — one looking forward and one looking back. Julius Caesar thought it would be appropriate for January, Janus’ namesake month, to … Continue reading
Malcolm Roberts, Senator for Queensland, wisely calls for putting his nation’s interests before those of the corrupt and authoritarian self-styled “international community” of the United Nations: The speech was given last September. With luck this sentiment will catch on, as … Continue reading
Men prefer shapely, perkier boobs to those that are the largest The research may help us to understand how breasts encourage breeding The scientists quizzed men from four countries on their breast preferences Test subjects were shown two sets of … Continue reading
The Tek Robotic Mobilization Device is a versatile mobility device that offers paraplegics the ability to stand upright. It’s also easier to mount, smaller than traditional wheelchairs and offers users the ability to carry out tasks without assistance. SOURCE
The 5-gallon plastic bucket is one of the finest inventions of our civilization. Readily available, cheap, and almost indestructible. Not only can they be used to carry stuff – wet or dry – from place to place. But they can … Continue reading
The Simpsons recently cemented its title as America’s longest-running primetime scripted series with the announcement of seasons 29 and 30. For a time, Baywatch was the world’s most syndicated program, sold to 148 countries and a weekly global audience of … Continue reading