Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Visit These Pages
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- Perk You Up Picture
- Starbucks Worker
- March Madness is over for me
- Black Lingerie Matters the Mostest!
- Myla Dalbesio Wears Nothing But Sand
- FUNNY KIDS BEST NEWS BLOOPERS
- The BMW Isetta Is the Strangest BMW of All Time
- Deep Fried Strip Steak
- Murphy’s law
- Windows 10 Has Been Logging Everything You Type
- Bolo Shotgun Rounds – Too EVIL to be LEGAL?
- Three General Principles of Combat
- The World’s Bird Poop Obsession
- Upward Bound: Skyhooks
- 9 Dirty Secrets of the Catholic Church
- Legos have another use
- I would Forget
- Opioids vs. Marijuana: Which Is More Dangerous?
- The Wild Burros of Oatman, Arizona
- Marvel’s Pizzazz Magazine (Feb. 1978)
- Hamburgers Are Bigger Than Ever
- Black Bull, Sioux
- Late Morning Thursday Cleavage
- Lunch with the Pope
- Alligators and Crocodiles
- Parrots Getting High
- Gauging global water worries
- The real Casanova
- Exposed: Soviet cover-up of nuclear fallout worse than Chernobyl
- These Amazing Benefits Are Yours When You Drink Water on an Empty Stomach
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Make a minor resolution to come to my blog at least once per day in 2017!
“The truth is Polly Dunning is the epitome of the third form of fake news – “The Failed Millennial Leftist Diary.” Merely one of millions of failed leftist millennials who cannot accept that, even with their precious liberal arts degrees, … Continue reading
Way back when, the Romans had a god named Janus. He was the god of doors and gates and had two faces — one looking forward and one looking back. Julius Caesar thought it would be appropriate for January, Janus’ namesake month, to … Continue reading
Malcolm Roberts, Senator for Queensland, wisely calls for putting his nation’s interests before those of the corrupt and authoritarian self-styled “international community” of the United Nations: The speech was given last September. With luck this sentiment will catch on, as … Continue reading
Men prefer shapely, perkier boobs to those that are the largest The research may help us to understand how breasts encourage breeding The scientists quizzed men from four countries on their breast preferences Test subjects were shown two sets of … Continue reading
The Tek Robotic Mobilization Device is a versatile mobility device that offers paraplegics the ability to stand upright. It’s also easier to mount, smaller than traditional wheelchairs and offers users the ability to carry out tasks without assistance. SOURCE