Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Another great way to support my blog! Shopping at Ebay using my affiliate link!
Deals on eBay | Best deals and Free shipping
Visit These Pages
Awesome Deal HERE!
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- The Eyes!
- Sunday Cleavage You All
- Beer Half marathon
- The ‘n’d
- Exemplifying the good that can come with money:
- Is Trader Joe’s Pour-Over Bag the Ultimate in Coffee Convenience?
- Self-driving cars confused by shabby U.S. roadways
- Pigs have 30 minute orgasms
- Black Lingerie Matters You All
- If “Real People” Commercials Were Real Life – Chevy More Awards
- Shopping, men vs women
- Eat Garlic and Honey on Empty Stomach after 7 Days This Will Happen to Your Body!
- Dear Penis
- Drink Milk
- Where Are the Moderate Muslims?
- How Cuba’s Greatest Cartoonist Fled From Castro and Created ‘Spy vs. Spy’
- Soon you all, soon
- $425 jeans covered in fake mud
- Two Assholes
- 4 Piece Copper Cook Set, Girl Scout snacks & more
- Check out top export of each state
- This was supposedly settled science?
- Peace, Love, & the VW Bus
- BLM – Black Lingerie Matters
- 10 Things We Learned About Kim Jong-Un From His Classmates
- You Must Watch This New Film On The Armenian Genocide
- Eagles always shown by side views
- Planet Nine, when will we actually find it?
- NASA Tests Rocket Powered By Paraffin Fuel
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The 5-gallon plastic bucket is one of the finest inventions of our civilization. Readily available, cheap, and almost indestructible. Not only can they be used to carry stuff – wet or dry – from place to place. But they can … Continue reading
The Simpsons recently cemented its title as America’s longest-running primetime scripted series with the announcement of seasons 29 and 30. For a time, Baywatch was the world’s most syndicated program, sold to 148 countries and a weekly global audience of … Continue reading
Alien life could be so advanced it becomes indistinguishable from physics. Perhaps Arthur C. Clarke was being uncharacteristically unambitious. He once pointed out that any sufficiently advanced technology is going to be indistinguishable from magic. If you dropped in on … Continue reading
Finally, the whole bit about dark matter explains why the universe is what it is? GONE, MAYBE? A proposed theory of gravity does away with dark matter, even as new astrophysical findings challenge the need for galaxies full of the … Continue reading
Bonus: Why Doesn’t Time Flow Backwards?
2017 Predictions Part of the return to normalcy in America will be Washington reacquainting itself with economic matters. Trump knows he needs something big to goose the economy and give his presidency a boost. The way forward on that is … Continue reading