Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Visit These Pages
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- Perk You Up Picture
- Starbucks Worker
- March Madness is over for me
- Black Lingerie Matters the Mostest!
- Myla Dalbesio Wears Nothing But Sand
- FUNNY KIDS BEST NEWS BLOOPERS
- The BMW Isetta Is the Strangest BMW of All Time
- Deep Fried Strip Steak
- Murphy’s law
- Windows 10 Has Been Logging Everything You Type
- Bolo Shotgun Rounds – Too EVIL to be LEGAL?
- Three General Principles of Combat
- The World’s Bird Poop Obsession
- Upward Bound: Skyhooks
- 9 Dirty Secrets of the Catholic Church
- Legos have another use
- I would Forget
- Opioids vs. Marijuana: Which Is More Dangerous?
- The Wild Burros of Oatman, Arizona
- Marvel’s Pizzazz Magazine (Feb. 1978)
- Hamburgers Are Bigger Than Ever
- Black Bull, Sioux
- Late Morning Thursday Cleavage
- Lunch with the Pope
- Alligators and Crocodiles
- Parrots Getting High
- Gauging global water worries
- The real Casanova
- Exposed: Soviet cover-up of nuclear fallout worse than Chernobyl
- These Amazing Benefits Are Yours When You Drink Water on an Empty Stomach
Monthly Archives: December 2016
The 5-gallon plastic bucket is one of the finest inventions of our civilization. Readily available, cheap, and almost indestructible. Not only can they be used to carry stuff – wet or dry – from place to place. But they can … Continue reading
The Simpsons recently cemented its title as America’s longest-running primetime scripted series with the announcement of seasons 29 and 30. For a time, Baywatch was the world’s most syndicated program, sold to 148 countries and a weekly global audience of … Continue reading
Alien life could be so advanced it becomes indistinguishable from physics. Perhaps Arthur C. Clarke was being uncharacteristically unambitious. He once pointed out that any sufficiently advanced technology is going to be indistinguishable from magic. If you dropped in on … Continue reading
Finally, the whole bit about dark matter explains why the universe is what it is? GONE, MAYBE? A proposed theory of gravity does away with dark matter, even as new astrophysical findings challenge the need for galaxies full of the … Continue reading
Bonus: Why Doesn’t Time Flow Backwards?
2017 Predictions Part of the return to normalcy in America will be Washington reacquainting itself with economic matters. Trump knows he needs something big to goose the economy and give his presidency a boost. The way forward on that is … Continue reading