When the American colonies declared their independence from Great Britain, the infant nation was in no position to defy British rule of the seas. Britain’s navy in 1776 was the world’s most powerful. States individually outfitted vessels of war and Congress established a navy, but it was a slow beginning. At no point in the conflict did the American naval forces have adequate resources to confront the Royal Navy on its own terms. The Royal Navy—once the protector of American shipping—now made every effort to suppress and destroy it. The Americans responded to the situation with the time-honored practice of privateering. American privateering activity during the American Revolution became an industry born of necessity that encouraged patriotic private citizens to harass British shipping while risking their lives and resources for financial gain.
BACON JERKY YOU ALL!
2 Pack of Jack Link's Small Batch Maple Bacon Jerky - Order two or more and the price drops to $6.49 each! - SHIPS FREE!
BACON JERKY YOU ALL!
Love it. Shop it. Own it.
How About A FREEBIE?This amazing deal is FREE!
FREE - Bamboo Cocktail Cutting Board
Now do go HERE
New & Interesting Finds
Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- Sand is now SCARCE?
- The Weaponization of “Science”
- What Howard Beale Said is a Truism
- 3 Ways the Critics Get Praxeology Wrong
- Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle
- See Here
- Muslims and Liberals are Shit Stains Upon the Earth
- Japanese Getting Creeped Out
- Irish Joke so You All LAUGH DAMMIT!
- The Dem Savior With “Kennedyish” Features
- The Banking Cartels
- Some Black Lives Don’t Matter
- BLM time you all!
- Very Simple Fix
- Home in a Can
- Slop Machines
- True History of Tribal Nations Revealed In These First-Of-Their-Kind Maps
- How to Build: The TESLA Shield (Electro-Stun Riot Shield)
- What Does My Pee Say About Me?
- How Dangerous Is Canada?
- Pepperoni Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- The JOB I need
- God of the New Testament
- Gay Problem Here
- One Ugly Couple?
- WHY THE C-130 IS SUCH A BADASS PLANE
- At a comedy show
- 10 Reasons Why the Future Will be Amazing
- Racism: The Last Refuge of Us All?
- Scientists Find ‘FIRST PROOF’ of a Parallel Universe!