Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Another great way to support my blog! Shopping at Ebay using my affiliate link!
Deals on eBay | Best deals and Free shipping
Visit These Pages
Awesome Deal HERE!
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- The Eyes!
- Sunday Cleavage You All
- Beer Half marathon
- The ‘n’d
- Exemplifying the good that can come with money:
- Is Trader Joe’s Pour-Over Bag the Ultimate in Coffee Convenience?
- Self-driving cars confused by shabby U.S. roadways
- Pigs have 30 minute orgasms
- Black Lingerie Matters You All
- If “Real People” Commercials Were Real Life – Chevy More Awards
- Shopping, men vs women
- Eat Garlic and Honey on Empty Stomach after 7 Days This Will Happen to Your Body!
- Dear Penis
- Drink Milk
- Where Are the Moderate Muslims?
- How Cuba’s Greatest Cartoonist Fled From Castro and Created ‘Spy vs. Spy’
- Soon you all, soon
- $425 jeans covered in fake mud
- Two Assholes
- 4 Piece Copper Cook Set, Girl Scout snacks & more
- Check out top export of each state
- This was supposedly settled science?
- Peace, Love, & the VW Bus
- BLM – Black Lingerie Matters
- 10 Things We Learned About Kim Jong-Un From His Classmates
- You Must Watch This New Film On The Armenian Genocide
- Eagles always shown by side views
- Planet Nine, when will we actually find it?
- NASA Tests Rocket Powered By Paraffin Fuel
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I recently ran a half marathon where I had a beer before every mile of the 13.1 mile run. The time may be better than you expect because it sure was better than I expected.
“Almost 50 years ago, fried chicken tycoon David Bamberger used his fortune to purchase 5,500 acres of overgrazed land in the Texas Hill Country. Planting grasses to soak in rains and fill hillside aquifers, Bamberger devoted the rest of his … Continue reading
Read all about this exciting product that is not what it is cracked up to be HERE
Volvo’s North American CEO, Lex Kerssemakers, lost his cool as the automaker’s semi-autonomous prototype sporadically refused to drive itself during a press event at the Los Angeles Auto Show. “It can’t find the lane markings!” Kerssemakers griped to Mayor Eric … Continue reading