Longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin tried to grab back some semblance of normal life on Monday, dropping her young son Jordan off at nursery school while her role in her boss’s email scandal continued to rock the Democrats’ quest for the White House.
But life was anything but normal for Clinton herself, who boarded her campaign plane on Halloween without her trusted aide by her side.
As the email scandal she inadvertently helped reignite shakes the presidential race, Abedin could be seen holding her son’s hand as she walked him to school in Manhattan after leaving her apartment.
Abedin went into hiding immediately after the story broke that the FBI was reopening its inquiry into Clinton’s emails, due to messages seized from devices belonging to her estranged husband Anthony Weiner.
She was traveling with her boss aboard her campaign plane en route to Iowa when the news broke.
Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet!
Another great way to support my blog! Shopping at Ebay using my affiliate link!
Deals on eBay | Best deals and Free shipping
Visit These Pages
Awesome Deal HERE!
If you really think some semi-naked or all naked women are porn, you need a life! And go and learn some ART before you decry some female nude as porn.
Sites to See!
I’m happier than you…
Recent Posts to Read
- The Eyes!
- Sunday Cleavage You All
- Beer Half marathon
- The ‘n’d
- Exemplifying the good that can come with money:
- Is Trader Joe’s Pour-Over Bag the Ultimate in Coffee Convenience?
- Self-driving cars confused by shabby U.S. roadways
- Pigs have 30 minute orgasms
- Black Lingerie Matters You All
- If “Real People” Commercials Were Real Life – Chevy More Awards
- Shopping, men vs women
- Eat Garlic and Honey on Empty Stomach after 7 Days This Will Happen to Your Body!
- Dear Penis
- Drink Milk
- Where Are the Moderate Muslims?
- How Cuba’s Greatest Cartoonist Fled From Castro and Created ‘Spy vs. Spy’
- Soon you all, soon
- $425 jeans covered in fake mud
- Two Assholes
- 4 Piece Copper Cook Set, Girl Scout snacks & more
- Check out top export of each state
- This was supposedly settled science?
- Peace, Love, & the VW Bus
- BLM – Black Lingerie Matters
- 10 Things We Learned About Kim Jong-Un From His Classmates
- You Must Watch This New Film On The Armenian Genocide
- Eagles always shown by side views
- Planet Nine, when will we actually find it?
- NASA Tests Rocket Powered By Paraffin Fuel