I always said, we need to get rid of all the politicians in our government. And not replace them with more politicians and lawyers. But with people who know how to run a business! So the following does make sense to me.
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at WalMart Every
hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St.Patrick’s Day
(March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home
Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
employs 1.6 million people, is the world’s largest private employer, and most
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in
mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31
big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food
than any other store in the world.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences
will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the
ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart
to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans
Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a.. The U.S.
Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right
and it is broke.
b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have
had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
c.. Fannie Mae was
established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is
d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get
it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to
“the poor” and they only want more.
e.. Medicare and Medicaid were
established in 1965. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are
f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to
get it right and it is broke.
g.. The Department of Energy was created in
1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to
employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil
than everbefore. You had 32 years to get it right
and it is an abysmal
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved
down our throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
I know what’s wrong. We have lost our minds to “Political Correctness” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please tell me what’swrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!! We’re “broke” & can’t help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,??????? In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey …And now Pakistan ……..previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS to say nothing about the handouts to ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!
Our retired seniors living on a ‘fixed income receive no aid nor do they get any breaks
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without ‘needed’ meds, and mentally ill without treatment -etc,etc.
Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave ‘US’ the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn’t it? What happened to the old rule, “Charity begins at home”? Another value we have discarded thanks to our elected officials… both parties!
99% of people won’t have the guts to forward this.
I’m one of the 1% — I Just Did
“United Saves America”
Go to Fellowship of the Minds. Much more on this blog. Yes, a new blog I came across with great stuff! Check it out daily.
Middle-class workers will take a bigger hit to their income proportionately than those earning between $200,000 and $500,000 under the new fiscal cliff deal, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.
Earners in the latter group will pay an average 1.3 percent more – or an additional $2,711 – in taxes this year, while workers making between $30,000 and $200,000 will see their paychecks shrink by as much as 1.7 percent – or up to $1,784 – the D.C.-based think tank reported.
Overall, nearly 80 percent of households will pay more money to the federal government as a result of the fiscal cliff deal.
Read all about this nice tax hit HERE.
Vocabulary.com “Welcome to Vocabulary.com, the quickest, most intelligent way to improve your vocabulary. Regardless of your education level or age, Vocabulary.com will help you to master the words that are essential to academic and business success.”
The FBI estimates that over 100,000 children and young women are trafficked in America today. They range in age from nine to 19, with the average being age 11. Many victims are not just runaways or abandoned, but are from “good” families who are coerced by clever traffickers. – Provided by RandomHistory.com
Congratulations to the Manchurian Moonbat. Although he has won other awards, including even the Nobel Peace Prize, his inclusion among Judicial Watch’s Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians for 2012 is special, because he actually earned it — in part with the following:
• Illegal recess appointments: Perhaps former Attorney General Ed Meese and Todd Graziano summed it up best in their January 5, 2012,Washington Post guest commentary: “President Obama’s attempt to unilaterally appoint three people to seats on the National Labor Relations Board and Richard Cordray to head the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (after the Senate blocked action on his nomination) is more than an unconstitutional attempt to circumvent the Senate’s advice-and-consent role. It is a breathtaking violation of the separation of powers and the duty of comity that the executive owes to Congress.”
• Illegal immigration: In mid-June, Obama announced that by executive decree — and in apparent violation of his oath of office — his administration would stop deporting and begin granting work permits to younger illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. as children. According to The AP, “the policy change … bypasses Congress and partially achieves the goals of the so-called DREAM Act, a long-sought but never enacted plan …” Lest anyone doubt that Obama knew he was overriding the law of the land, in March, 2011, he said, “There are enough laws on the books by Congress that are very clear in terms of how we have to enforce our immigration system that for me to simply, through executive order, ignore those congressional mandates would not conform with my appropriate role as President.”
• Unprecedented secrecy: Judicial Watch has had to file almost 1,000 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and nearly 100 lawsuits against the Obama administration on issues ranging from Obamacare to the continued funding of the criminal ACORN network; from tracking Wall Street bailout money to the unconstitutional use of czars; to White House visitor logs; to the attacks on the integrity of our nation’s elections. This president touts transparency but condones law-breaking of open records laws by his administration
The Journal News is in the center of controversy again. In December the Westchester, New York area paper politicized the names and addresses of thousands of New York’s legal gun owners then threatened to publish even more in the near future. But now a hacker group has hacked into the newspaper’s database and is disseminating the names, addresses, and passwords of thousands of the Journal News’own customers.
After the local New York paper published the names and addresses of gun owners in Rockland County in an online interactive map, bloggers responded by posting the names and addresses of the employees of the Journal News.
The paper then hypocritically hired armed guards to patrol its offices over what it claimed were “threatening” emails it had received.
The Journal News also announced late in December that it would continue politicizing the names and addresses of New York gun owners and began the process of obtaining the names and addresses of gun owners in nearby Putnam County. But county officials there have balked, refusing to give the paper the requested information.
“There is the rule of law, and there is right and wrong and the Journal News is clearly wrong,” Putnam County Clerk Dennis Sant said in a statement. “I could not live with myself if one Putnam pistol permit holder was put in harm’s way, for the sole purpose of selling newspapers.”
In the latest in this saga of invasion of privacy tit for tat, a group of hackers have announced that they’ve broken into theJournal News’ subscriber database. The group is sending the database of customers’ names, addresses, and passwords to anyone that requests it.
In reality obama is saying to congress and the American people: Shut the F*ck up and let me spend, spend, spend!
(Reuters) – Fresh from the long legislative fight to prevent a “fiscal cliff” of tax hikes and spending cuts, President Barack Obama warned on Saturday that the United States could not afford further budget showdowns this year or in the future.
Obama, who returned to Hawaii for a family vacation shortly after the House of Representatives passed a compromise bill on Tuesday, said in his weekly radio and Internet address that the new law was just one step toward fixing the country’s fiscal and economic problems.
“We still need to do more to put Americans back to work while also putting this country on a path to pay down its debt, and our economy can’t afford more protracted showdowns or manufactured crises along the way,” he said in the address, broadcast on Saturday.
“Because even as our businesses created 2 million new jobs last year – including 168,000 new jobs last month – the messy brinkmanship in Congress made business owners more uncertain and consumers less confident.”
National Geographic | November 1961