The NASA-Hollywood Bromance. A collaboration that makes movies more realistic -and more exciting.
Why Georges Lemaître Should Be as Famous as Einstein. His ideas about the universe are well-known, but he isn’t.
Car Stolen Twice; Owner Tracks It. This story contains so many astonishing things about our modern world that it’s hard to know where to start.
He Swapped Email Signatures With a Female Co-Worker, and Learned a Valuable Lesson. There’s nothing like walking a mile in another’s moccasins.
Sergey Zimov and his son Nikita founded Pleistocene Park in 1996, and since then have stocked it with bison, musk oxen, wild horses, and other grass-eating beasts. But to move the ecosystem back to the Ice Age, they need the tree-trampling talents of wooly mammoths.
Two Irish Villages Claim the Skeleton of Napoleon’s Horse. But did the stallion ever exist at all?
10 good films about complicated women over 40. When life gets complicated, women get interesting.
8 Important Moments in Pizza & Technology. These milestones show that pizza is made for the modern world.
Land of OH PUCK IT
Keep in mind, this is MY blog! I post what I like, what I find interesting, or just downright too nice to not post. So leave if you are one of those easily offended shitstains found everywhere on our planet! Oh, and one last thing to keep in mind: FUCK ALL LIBERALS!!!
RC Quadcopter with Camera
Do click on the image to get full information on this drone and to purchase yours today.
Want to Contribute to My Blog?
I run this blog not only for your enjoyment and mine but also to supplement my very meager retirement check. If you like what you see here and would like to contribute, you can do so either by paypal or credit/debit card. Credit/debit cards can be used at paypal .
My paypal link is:
All contributions are most appreciated, trust me.
- BLM – Black Lingerie Matters Much More Today July 22, 2017
- Is it wrong that I wonder…. July 22, 2017
- “You can’t fight the City Hall!” Perhaps, but… July 22, 2017
- Legs in the Air July 22, 2017
- Sir Winston Churchill Said This…. July 22, 2017
- Woman in White Hat July 22, 2017
- Diet Water July 22, 2017
- One thing was for certain July 22, 2017
- You really wanted a hamster July 22, 2017
- Stepping on a Lego July 22, 2017
- Something’s Got to Give July 22, 2017
- Belladonna July 22, 2017
- Superman and Wonder Woman July 22, 2017
- And so ends another week July 22, 2017
- Lost Doug July 22, 2017
- Vampires hate being sprayed with…. July 22, 2017
- Vegan Birthday July 22, 2017
- Spelling Counts July 22, 2017
- Save a lollipop… July 21, 2017
- Married men cannot fall asleep after sex July 21, 2017
- You have a choice July 21, 2017
- A Zombie Apocalypse July 21, 2017
- I never hide who I am July 21, 2017
- Coming home under the Flag July 21, 2017
- Microwaving an Airbag in Slow Motion July 21, 2017
- Having a cup of coffee July 21, 2017
- The Face of Failure July 21, 2017
- The Nerd Side July 21, 2017
- Fanny Friday Post Two July 21, 2017
- This Week Within Our Colleges: Part 11 July 21, 2017
- This. Is. Fucking. Funny. You. All…. July 21, 2017
- Home Depot Releases New Bluetooth Cordless Hose July 21, 2017
- Beer and Boobs July 21, 2017
- Do not bend down… July 21, 2017
- Not Too Smart… July 21, 2017
- Fanny Friday Post One July 21, 2017
- The dark side of the moon… July 21, 2017
- The Keg Holder of the Year July 21, 2017
- From NASA – what it would look like if you dropped Earth into the Great Red Spot on Jupiter July 21, 2017
- Dear California… July 20, 2017
- Uncovering that Ass July 20, 2017
- Hair coloring so natural… July 20, 2017
- Self Defense July 20, 2017
- This will only guarantee that Dr. Who will bomb July 20, 2017
- Media is disconnected from reality. July 20, 2017