Thank you for dropping by and visiting my blog.
I truly appreciate all my visitors who take time to read my blog.
Do check out the top navigation bar, where it start with "Home", "Ten Rules of This Blog", etal. Some good stuff there for sale.
And yes, do look below at "Deal Frenzy" for great deals on all sorts of products every day.
Our Great Grandchildren!
Up to 70% Off tech, fashion, home and more
Each Day, New Deals to Save You Money!
Now Click and Go....
Sites You Should Visit:
- Who Should Pay For the Syrian Refugees?
- The political-media establishment is the enemy
- It’s Time to Unplug from the Matrix
- Without a warrant and without you even knowing the FBI can ask for all this information
- Native American Tribe Bets On Olive Oil
- School President Writes Letter Addressing ‘Safe Place’ Protests
- It Isn’t Islamophobia
- 12 Year Old Girl Solves the Banking Crisis and the Money Problem
- See These
- America’s enemies within
- Open Your Electronics
- Syrians are a Terror Threat, Here are the Numbers
- ‘Allahu Quackbar!’
- The #LaquanMcDonald Farce
- Peruse Some Good Stuff
- Freedom of Speech, Amazon’s Prime Air delivery drones
- TOP TEN MOST ENDANGERED ANIMALS, Much More Posted
- Economic Freedom Builds Wealth, Merkel Threatens Europe
- Stuff For You to Peruse
- Links and Stuff for You Today
- Science a Scam, a Dying Civilization
- The UN History of the Palestinian People, Tea Party movement has officially peaked
- The Mosque on the Hill, STEERING THE MASSES TOWARDS TOTAL WAR
- Why Can’t We Talk About Islam Honestly?, Breaking Free From Mass Media
- Farmed Salmon Really Salmon, Camming Is Changing Sex
IowaDawg Recommended Host
Charities have it wrong… this girl has the right plan.
Every single charity in the world has got it wrong. They’re focusing on the wrong problem and therefore can’t see the right solution. That solution, which is blatantly obvious to anyone who has woken up to the issue, is how they get the money to provide a service for their community.
Currently charities want donations off the people. They want it off those who are more fortunate, as well as those who are not. They’re attempting to fix their particular focus, such as homelessness, family violence, mental illness and poverty in general, without looking at the root problem.
So where should they get their donations/funding? The answer is a public banking system.
If you think we already have a public banking system, think again. In Australia, Europe, UK, US and most of the regions of this planet, the entire central and other banking institutions are owned and run by private corporations, which means private families.
Essentially, the government – who are employed to represent the people – borrow money off these private institutions and pay it back with interest. Now, when you understand that governments have the legal power to create their own money, you understand how insane it is to give away that power to a private monopoly of so-called elite families.
It’s not just insane; it’s bat-shit crazy.
But no one is talking about this except a rare few. That’s because of two very smart strategies employed by this shadow monopoly: the first is that they fund political campaigns (and therefore influence politicians and their policy), and the second is that they control what information is sold on mass to our society (because they own the mainstream media).
That’s how easy is to understand why more people aren’t talking about it.
That’s how easy is to understand why nothing is being done about it.
Continue reading all of this HERE.