I heard that the vaunted ‘hands-off President’ — Obama himself — came off the links long enough to make a decision. No more leading from behind for Barack, not when it comes to mandating that Catholics, Orthodox Jews and other religious groups provide abortion pills for free… whether they like it or not!
According to The New York Times (no link, Google it if you need to):
In the end, it was Mr. Obama himself who made the decision, aides say, calculating that at the end of the day, the issue of public health access outweighed the concerns of the religious institutions.
If, as some contend, that Obama truly is a narcissist, it may be difficult for the president to reverse course.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
• Believing that you’re better than others
• Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
• Exaggerating your achievements or talents
• Expecting constant praise and admiration
• Believing that you’re special and acting accordingly
• Failing to recognize other people’s emotions and feelings
• Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
• Taking advantage of others
• Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
• Being jealous of others
• Believing that others are jealous of you
• Trouble keeping healthy relationships
• Setting unrealistic goals
• Being easily hurt and rejected
• Having a fragile self-esteem
• Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
When you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited,
boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people
you perceive as inferior. You may have a sense of entitlement. And when you don’t receive the special
treatment to which you feel entitled, you may become very impatient or angry.
(Source:Narcissistic Personality Disorder – The Mayo Clinic)
Please note: any relationships you may see between these symptoms and Mr. Obama are solely the responsibility of the reader.
Valentines Day is coming up, plus now that Hillary is retiring, it is said that she sent this card to Bill:
We are heading to Des Moines shortly, so I will leave you with this one.
The woman in black, with her gun.