Simple, MSM should pretend that Barack H. Obama is a REPUBLICAN. Boy, then they could finally find some balls to ask these questions!
During the practically endless series of Republican debates, we have heard almost every question imaginable asked to Republican candidates – if by every question imaginable, you mean horribly slanted, often irrelevant questions designed to make them look bad and help Obama. We’ve heard questions about contraceptives, religion, Newt’s angry ex-wife, Gardasil, etc., etc., etc. So, what would happen if the mainstream media treated Barack Obama the exact same way that they treat Republicans? The questions might sound a little something like this.
1) Numerous Mexican citizens and an American citizen have been killed with weapons knowingly provided to criminals by our own government during Operation Fast and Furious. If Eric Holder was aware that was going on, do you think he should step down as Attorney General? Were you aware that was going on and if so, shouldn’t you resign?
2) In 2010 you said Solyndra, which gave your campaign a lot of money, was “leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.” Today, Solyndra is bankrupt and the taxpayers lost $500 million on loans that your administration was well aware might never be paid off when you made them. What do you say to people who say this is evidence of corruption in your administration?
3) Unions invested a lot of time and money in helping to get you elected. In return, they gained majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost 14 billion dollars on General Motors, and General Motors received a special 45 billion dollar tax break. What do you say to people who view this as corruption on a scale never before seen in American history?
4) Through dubious means, you and your allies in Congress managed to push through an incredibly unpopular health care bill that helped lead to the worst election night for the Democratic Party in 50 years. Since the bill has passed, many of your claims about the bill have proven to be untrue. For example, we now know the bill won’t lower costs and despite your assurances to the contrary, big companies like McDonald’s say they may drop health care because of the health care reform. Since the American people have rejected your health care reform and it doesn’t do what you said it would, shouldn’t you work with the Republicans to repeal it?
5) When you took office, gas was $1.79 per gallon. Since then, you’ve demonized the oil industry, dramatically slowed offshore drilling, blocked ANWR, and killed the Keystone Pipeline. Now, gas is $3.34 per gallon. How much higher do you anticipate driving gas prices?
6) Occupy Wall Street has been protesting against Wall Street and the richest 1 percent in America. You are in the top 1 percent of income earners in America and you have collected more cash from Wall Street than any other President in history. So, aren’t you exactly the sort of politician that Occupy Wall Street wants to get rid of?
7) How do you decide which foreign leaders to submissively bow towards and why do you think that’s appropriate for an American President?
8) If they could, don’t you think the Nobel Committee would take back the Nobel Peace Prize that you were awarded?
9) You made bipartisanship one of the central themes of your campaign in 2008. Yet, you’ve worked to push bills through Congress with almost no Republican support, spent much less time negotiating with Congress than George Bush, and you’ve said things like, “But, I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking. I want them to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess. I don’t mind cleaning up after them, but don’t do a lot of talking.” Why did you decide to break your campaign promise to pursue bipartisanship?
10) America lost its AAA credit rating for the first time under your watch. What do you think you should have done differently to have prevented that historic failure?
11) You cut more than 500 billion dollars out of Medicare to fund your wildly unpopular health care reform bill. Given that Medicare is running in the red already, don’t you think it’s irresponsible to cut money out of one entitlement program, that millions of seniors depend on — to put it into a risky new entitlement program?
12) Back in July, you said, “Nobody’s looking to raise taxes right now. We’re talking about potentially 2013 and the out years.” Since you plan to raise taxes if you’re elected and you’ve had kind words for a value added tax, shouldn’t every American expect a tax increase if you’re reelected?
13) Why should the American people reelect you when your 10 year budget saddles America with more debt than all previous Presidents combined?
14) Your stimulus bill cost more in real dollars than the moon landing and the interstate highway system combined. What do we have to show for all of that money spent?
15) Members of your administration promised that the trillion dollar stimulus would keep unemployment under 8 percent. Instead, we’ve had 35+ months of 8% and above unemployment. Doesn’t that mean we wasted a trillion dollars on nothing?
I do believe the above came from HERE.
Every female (especially the younger set, not the grandmotherly set) discovered some time back that two super great inventions (cellphones and mirrors) put together made for great pictures to send on to others. Who then promptly loaded them up to the internet! Like this darling:
(and yes, if you do your searching you can find women doing this with nothing on. maybe even other people involved)
What? Mitt Romney once a democrat? And gave money to democrats?
Exclusive to PUNDIT PRESS
While debating Ted Kennedy, he openly stated that he did not want to return to “Reagan-Bush,” adding that he was an independent during that time. It’s also come out that he voted in the 1992 Democratic primary.
Now, Pundit Press has found that the former Massachusetts Governor not only voted in the Democratic primary, but also gave money to multiple candidates. By searching for Romney, it turns out that his donations helped three Democrats.
(and now you know were Mitt got the liberal bug! that liberal bug bit him and the effects are still with him today)
Yet again, an item that makes me scratch my head. To help the hungry, one must eat food?
Little Raghead Man from Iran threatens Big Satan and Little Satan Am thinking, it would be so damn much cheaper and easier on the USA just to NUKE the shit out of this country! And any other islamic asshole leader or imam or whatever that bothers us again!
Here is Newt Gingrich taking on Obama, the Saudis, Keystone and more. One has to vote for a man who tells it like it is and like it should be!
This is freaking scary! Just how many of the pilots flying just in the USA are muslims?
A British airline pilot arrested over an alleged terrorist plot is claiming racial and religious discrimination after losing his job.
The pilot, a Muslim, was judged a security risk because of his close links to two alleged extremists suspected of ‘planning to use an aircraft as part of a hostile or terrorist act’.
Because of draconian reporting restrictions imposed last week by an employment tribunal, the man cannot be identified and neither can his employer.
Despite this, a well-known British carrier said in a letter that the pilot was ‘in a position to cause considerable harm’ and added that it was in the ‘national interest’ to ensure he never flew commercial aircraft again.
Concerns about the two suspected extremists – one is a business partner of the pilot’s brother – were first raised when they paid for flying lessons and a light aircraft in cash.
During a raid on the London home of one of the pair, detectives found documents relating to the operation of aircraft, a flight map of the UK and literature from an Islamic extremist group banned in many countries.
The pilot, who lives in South-East England and was based at Heathrow, has known the men for ten
years and rented a flat from one of them.
In October 2007 the pilot himself was arrested – and immediately suspended by the airline – but was never charged.
After Thursday’s debate was over in Charleston, I assumed that Newt had not only survived the Marianne episode, but had benefitted from it. I also figured he would win S.C. and that Santorum would fade as a challenger to him. Everyone I knew who saw the debate reached this same conclusion.
And where did the crowd roar? They roared when some premise of liberalism or some particular liberal was taken apart. No Republican on Republican crime was rewarded. Even Mitt, no favorite of the red meat crowd, got his loudest moments when he finally decided to support capitalism with some fervor. Newt of course got the big reaction over the week by attacking liberal members of the media who were either attacking conservative beliefs on the whole (Juan Williams and the race card) or protecting Obama by attacking Republicans’ personal lives (John King).
The math is clear. While negative ads can be effective if run in huge numbers — as in Iowa — what the voters are craving in the debates and on the stump is someone who can look liberals squarely in the eye and tell them why we are right and they are wrong. The American conservative base has had to put up with being called stupid, racist, greedy and unfair for decades by not only the Democrats but the vast majority of the media. The pent up frustration of these decades is magnified by the fact that George H. W. Bush, Bob Dole, George W. Bush and John McCain would not or perhaps could not confront this.
In fact, rare is the Republican candidate at any level who refuses to put up with this and fights back. When they do, they become sensations. Even Chris Christie and Donald Trump — neither one a real conservative — earned the love of the Republican base by simply deigning to fight back. Marco Rubio and Allen West are far more popular and well known than they have any right to be simply because they refuse to accept the argument on liberals’ terms. They fight. They elicit the roar.
Which brings us back to the crowd roar in South Carolina. In Myrtle Beach and Charleston combined, there were probably 3-4 thousand folks total in attendance. Now while that is not significant in and of itself — consider that every day we look at polls with far fewer folks and consider them gospel truth on everything from elections to mouthwash. In other words, my assumption was that those few thousand folks are indeed a darned good cross section of Republican voters across South Carolina and in fact the country. It wasn’t the few thousand who rose to give Newt his standing ovations per se, it’s that there were probably hundreds of thousands cheering at their television sets across the nation as well. That something like 60% of all likely voters in South Carolina did watch those debates was merely confirmation of just how important the crowd reaction should be assumed.
Yet the elites ignored the roar. After all, the roar came from the unwashed. It came from the fans of cockfights. It came from tea party folks and other such rabble. Inside the sterile cable studios and on their laptops, the pundits scored their debate and their election prospects without the roar. They have their little formulas about who has to raise doubts here and who has to score points there.
What they don’t understand is what the roar means.
The roar is passion. The roar is intensity. The roar is pent up frustration. The roar, put another way, is the national mood of conservatives. It is a roar that will demand a fighter. It will demand that those who want our votes must not cower in the face of the liberal template. If fact, it is a roar that demands that we do not accept any liberal templates.
Read the article here.
(one day maybe, just maybe, the liberal press will take notice that they are on the losing side.)
The queen is not pleased! hahahahhaaha….
(EUR) — The National Enquirer reports that First Lady Michelle Obama threw a temper tantrum over author Jodi Kantor’s new book, “The Obamas” that alleges that the first lady has diva-like behavior and spendthrift ways.
It is reported that after the book was released, she blamed the White House staff for leaking the information. The Enquirer reports that it all exploded on Jan. 9 when president Obama’s chief of staff Bill Daley suddenly resigned.
A top political source in Washington, D. C. told the Enquirer that Michelle threw a hissy fit when Barack suggested that they spend their winter vacation at Camp David because a Hawaiian vacation would bring more attention to her alleged reckless spending.
The Enquirer is reporting that Michelle blames the president for his inability to control the White House staff and the hurtful gossip they are spreading.
“She’s convinced that his aides have been leaking embarrassing details about her because they believe her extravagant behavior is hurting his re-election campaign,” said the source.
New insights into the alleged extravagant spending are revealed in the book, including an “Alice in Wonderland” party in which actor Johnny Depp in full costume presided over a Mad Hatter’s tea. Kantor, a New York Times correspondent, wrote “there were enormous stuffed animals in chairs and tiered serving plates with treats like bone-shaped meringue cookies.”
More freaking race baiting from the democrats! This is the theme of the democratic party, the liberals, the Obama regime. Use race card at every single opportunity, even if we have to make up those opportunities. Like this nut bag…
House Assistant Minority Leader James Clyburn said Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich won the South Carolina primary by using language that people are “familiar with here in the South.”
In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” today, the South Carolina Democrat compared Gingrich’s description of Barack Obama as the “food-stamp president” to Ronald Reagan’s criticism of “welfare queens.”
“People know what that means,” he said.
Still, Clyburn was careful not to say that he thinks Gingrich is racist, although he seemed to say some voters are.
“I never used that word, and I never call anybody anything that resembles that,” he said. “I’m saying that he’s appealing to an element in his party that will see President Obama as different from all other presidents that we’ve had. There’s only one thing that makes him different.”
And a legend dies…..