Is that mask making you dumb?? Ask this guy!!

The Hubbub About ‘The Boogaloo’ Is the Worst Kind of Fake News

=======

Time Magazine now says white superheroes such as Superman and Batman have to go (op-ed)

=======

If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

=======

Recently, I read with great interest James Lindsay’s essay called “The Woke Breaking Point.” There, he invites his readers to ask friends and acquaintances “What would it take for you to say that the Woke movement has gone too far?” This, he suggests, is a way to help people keep themselves honest: if you consider in advance what state of affairs, specifically, would be “too far,” then you will be able to recognize better the excesses of the totalitarian Left and more ready to resist them at the point when it becomes absolutely necessary.

Reframing the question, he writes: “Ask. When is enough, enough?”
MORE

=======

New York (CNN) – Ghislaine Maxwell, the onetime girlfriend and alleged accomplice of accused sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, was arrested Thursday morning and charged by New York federal prosecutors with six counts in connection with an ongoing federal investigation into Epstein’s accomplices, according to court documents and a person familiar with the matter.

Maxwell is charged with enticement and conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transportation and conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, and two counts of perjury, according to a federal indictment unsealed Thursday.
MORE

=======

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Dozens of people were taken into custody Sunday afternoon during protests on Capitol Hill in Nashville.

Tennessee Highway Patrol told News 2 approximately 38 people were taken into custody and transported to the Davidson County Sheriff’s Office, charged with criminal trespassing. Two of the 38 people were juveniles and their parents/guardians have been notified. They were later released from custody, with many deciding to return to Capitol Hill.
MORE

=======

The Supreme Court on Monday refused to block the execution of four federal prison inmates who are scheduled to be put to death in July and August.

The executions would mark the first use of the death penalty on the federal level since 2003.

The justices rejected an appeal from four inmates who were convicted of killing children. Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Sonia Sotomayor noted that they would have blocked the executions from going forward.
MORE

=======

With about a third of San Quentin’s inmates now infected with the coronavirus after a transfer of prisoners from a Southern California correctional facility overrun by the illness, Marin County officials revealed Monday that a death row inmate found dead last week in his cell tested positive for COVID-19.
MORE